We're living in Snowflake right now. Brett is working at the hospital as the PACS Administrator (he makes sure the docs have all the right x-rays to look at and can see them okay on their computer) and he also takes call for x-ray once in a while. He's also cross-training into cat scans right now. He loves his job, which makes life much more enjoyable.
I am working at the Snowflake NPC Campus in the main office in the evenings. So Brett gets home at 3:30 and I leave for work at 3:45--needless to say we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. I'm also going to school part time so between work, kids, school, and life, things get pretty crazy around here sometimes. (Which explains why my blog is so plain too- I should be doing homework right now but this is more fun! I'll make it more exciting when things slow down... so maybe in about 5 years...? ;)
We have 4 of the cutest kids in the world- here is a picture of them at Halloween.
Trina is 5 and she was the tooth fairy. Kilee is 4 and she was Cinderella. Odin is almost 3 and he was Godzilla. Ethan is 1 and he was Spider-Baby (we used this costume for the first Halloween of all of our kids, yes, the girls too). :)
Trina is loving school and does great in her class. Kilee is jealous that she doesn't get to go to school, but she's learning to play with Odin more. Odin is 100% boy- he's all about backhoes and dirt and yes, Godzilla. Ethan is my little daredevil. He was walking at 9 months and climbing on the table before he was a year old. Climbing is his favorite thing to do, I can't keep him off anything. He 's in a big hurry to keep up with his brother and sisters too. It's a lot of work keeping up with all of them, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
9 comments:
Well done! I can totally relate to how life can get too crazy to really do up a "cute" blog... but all things considered, ya done good! :) better than mine... seeing as I have yet to create one at all!... I just use my brother-in-law's :)
Hey Marsh,
Your kids are super cute! Like everyone else says, I can't belive you do so many things. I just started working part time and I feel like I don't have enough time for anything let alone going to school too. But I am proud of you. Getting my degree was one of the best decisions I ever made. Anyway, I am glad you are doing so well!
Love, Jess
OMG Marcia I cant believe how much Trina looks like you! It for real is like looking at you! Im so excited you got a blog, they are so fun, and FYI, it doesn't take a lot of time like you think, just put the important stuff on there and leave the rest, you don't need to put what you do EVERYDAY, just the funny and cute stuff :) We love you and cant wait to read more about your life! Love, Bethany
Hey Marcia! Your kids really are some of the cutest kids in the world. I love the pictures of Halloween costumes. Your kids' are great. My mom posted some pics of our old halloween stuff and it is so funny. I love looking back at them. I feel so privileged that I got an invite. later!
Hooray! I'm so glad you jumped on the wagon. Keep the posts coming! P.S. Your kids (especially your girls) are beautiful, just like you! P.P.S. Remember when you used to pick me up from school in your van and you did that one noise that was HILARIOUS?
Thanks for the update Marcia! The pictures are awesome. Your children are adorable.
Your kids are adorable. It takes lots of work to get 2 in Halloween costumes-I can't imagine doing it with 4 kids!! Sounds like you guys are way busy, but having lots of fun! Hang in there-I admire you for going to school and dealing with being a full-time SAHM. Good for you!
Marcia! Hey its Tyla! Your Family is so cute! Havent seen you in years hope all is well! Would love to hear from you!!
Marcia you are awsome. I still am trying to figure out this blog thing. I think I am retarted. I did get a gmail account so that is a start. Anyways your kids are the cuttest. You ROCK
Love ya,
Kami
Post a Comment