There's so many other things I'd rather do than homework... like blog surfing. I clicked on a blog to see how someone was doing, then they had a link to someone else's blog and I thought, "Hey, I wonder how they're doing?" so I clicked on theirs. Then that new person had another I wanted to look at and so on. So an hour later I've been on a trip down memory lane seeing friendly, familiar faces (which always makes me nostalgic) and happy that I spent the time there instead of doing homework like I should have been. I love blog surfing!
Then Ethan woke up from his nap so I pick him up and sit down and rock with him and... miracle of miracles, he just sits. Anyone who has been the mother of a one-year-old knows these moments are few and far between. We just sat there, with his head on my should (and he was fully conscience, I double checked) for well over 5 minutes. It's special moments like those that make me feel so happy and grateful to be a mother.
Then there's other moments when I'm trying to write a blog post and my son is walking on the kitchen table because I forgot to put the chairs up.... and then he's coming to type on the laptop... ffffffffffffgfffffffff gafyngfh6hxfdrzswddcvgf Guess that means my time is up today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww! You're a cute mother!
yes, blogging is addicting. I have my friends list, and I go through it every day, and then they have their friend lists, and it could go on and on and on. Sometimes it is hard being a mom-I believe I vented about that the other day, but there are the little moments, which I think we need to keep us sane, that put motherhood and our purpose here into perspective, and somehow all those "annoyances" seem to be so insignificant.
You are a wonderful mom!!
I feel the same way everyday! Aren't one year olds great? I am totally getting addicted to this blogging thing. It is so fun to see everyone and their pictures and see how everything is going. I miss you and I love to hear what you are doing. :)
Watch out...it gets addicting! I have to give myself time limits sometimes!
Oh, this is Maryon by the way. I found you by blog surfing! :) Send me an email so I can get you an invite to mine. myr_d@hotmail.com
Post a Comment