So I just spent the last hour or so checking everyone's blogs and seeing how everyone is doing. I found out a lot of things I didn't know about pregnancies, school, boot camp, and all sorts of stuff and I realized- Geez I'm out of touch!! And then I realized that the last time I posted to my blog was in December... sorry, I just always seem to space blogging.
We've been having a great summer. We went to Roosevelt with some of Brett's friends from work and we had a blast! (Unfortunately I forgot my camera though so no pics, sorry!) Brett and I both went knee boarding for the first time and I am so proud to say that I kicked his butt! I stayed up way longer than he did- although I paid for it later- my arms were killing me for like a week! :) The kids loved swimming and riding around in the boat.The girls have loved being home from school, but I think they're getting ready for school again, Mom is pretty boring! :) The boys have enjoyed having them home to play with though.
I went to the doctor about a month ago to get my thyroid checked. I had wondered for a long time if it was working right- turns out it wasn't. The doctor said I had the second lowest level she'd seen in 13 years- not bad huh? So needless to say they put me on medication- and I feel like I've woken up. Anyone who has had thyroid problems will understand this. It's like for the past however long I've been some caveman holed up somewhere hiding from everything and suddenly I'm remembering who I really am. It's amazing how much hormones affect your body.
Here's a few pics to end off- :)
The crazy side of the Bennetts...
Trina
Kilee
Odin
Ethan
The DeWitts (well, some of us anyway, only missing a dozen or so)...
2 comments:
Wow! So sad to look at the family picture and realize that I would maybe recognize 1/3 of you. It's been FOREVER!!! Life is getting crazier all the time! It sounds like you guys are doing great.
HOly crap I had NO idea there were that many kids in your family!! I didn't even recognize some of your siblings! i'm so bad. How fun y'all got to be together!
Post a Comment