Thursday, August 27, 2009

St. George & School

We went up to St. George the weekend of the 8th for my niece's wedding. Bethany & Lance were kind enough to let us stay with them (Thanks again Bethany!). The 8th is also Brett's birthday so we went golfing since that's what he loves to do. Unfortunately he played worse than he's played in probably 10 years- he was rather embarassed. It didn't really help that he was sick the week before and was still weak from it. But, you have those bad golf games sometime- hopefully it's out of his system now. :) We went to the Mandarin Buffet afterwards which was really good. Brett & I went to the reception for a while and that night we played games with Lance & Bethany- I killed them all in a card game... (he he he... j/k, I don't think you can win with a negative score...) We had a really great time though and it was so fun to get to spend time with the Hill's.
My girls started school again on th 10th, they were so excited. Mom was excited too, they were getting bored being at home all the time! The excitement has kind of worn off by now but I think they're still enjoying it. I started school this week. I'll finally get to graduate this semester! Sad that it's only my Asssciate's, but at least it's something! I'm taking General Biology, Music Appreciation, & Database Management. I went to my classes yesterday and all I can say is I'm going to be doing a lot of reading. I just hope I can keep up!

No comments: