Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's been a while since I've posted- what can I say? I'm a slacker! Maybe some day I'll grow out of that (I can keep hoping anyway!). And I've also realized that my blog is pathetically boring- how do you guys make your so cute?? Someone please email and tell me how you do it because mine needs help!


I just had to post this picture of Ethan because it's so cute. Brett's sister took it with her phone, talk about perfect timing. His other sister and her friend's call this the Angel Baby picture. :)

I can't believe that it's almost April, it seems like it was just New Years' a few days ago. Time just seems to go faster and faster. I think the more kids you have, the faster time seems to fly. Maybe that's because by the time you get to the end of the day you feel like you've been running around all day, but nothing has been done- at least that's how I feel most days!

We had some sad news today, Brett's grandpa passed away. It's sad, but a blessing in disguise; he's been sick for a long time and has been in a lot of pain lately. We're going up to Utah this weekend for his funeral. Knowing that he is no longer in pain makes me so grateful. And knowing that Grandpa has just moved on for now and we will see him again makes his death a little easier to handle. I guess I'm sharing all of this because times like these make me so grateful for the gospel. It is such a strength during hard times, I can't imagine life without it.

Life continues to fly past us and hopefully I'll get my classes done soon and I'll be able to post more often- but don't hold your breath... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is SO precious! He does look like an angel. I know what you mean about time flying. I think it just happens when you get older.

Bethany said...

hey Marcia, way to post something! Life can get busy with four kids Im sure! Ethan looks like he IS an angel. The older I get the more I find myself reminising about when Maddie and Roman were little little and not little know it alls!

MyR said...

Hey - that is a CUTE picture. Send me an email and I'll send you the instructions I have to make your blog cute...and I can send you an invite to mine. I don't know if you have one or not yet???

myr_d@hotmail.com

Cami D. said...

Oh good Myr's on it! ha ha That is a darling picture!