Here's a really good one. Then we had to have the funny faces picture- I think that part was their favorite. :) 
Brett just went to a conference for a work a couple weeks ago. He was gone for a whole week- we all really missed him, me especially! :) He is doing great at work though and enjoys it, which makes life much more happy!
I am still working at NPC in the evening. I finally finished my classes though (yea!!) so it's been nice to have some extra time to spend with the kids (and post on my blog!). I get so busy sometimes that when I finally do get some free time I feel lost, I'm not sure what to do! :)
Trina only has a few more weeks of school left. I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I think she's ready for summer, but I don't think it will be too long before she wants to be back in school again. She is growing up so fast! She's been a big help around the house lately and is always willing to help out with Ethan.
We just got Kilee registered for kindergarten next year- she can't wait! They are going to test her sometime this month for placement; my only worry is, I think they're going to say she needs to go into 1st grade instead. She already reads (she's really good too!!) and knows her numbers up to 100- I'm afraid she'll be bored in kindergarten. She's becoming quite the little helper too and I can't say how much I appreciate it!
Odin is still 100% boy, playing in the dirt with backhoes and dump trucks is his favorite thing to do, and acting like Godzilla is right after that! He is really starting to talk a lot. The other night we were trying to round the kids up for scriptures and he had run in the kitchen and we told him to come back in the living room. He told us, "I said dog gone it, I hurt my toe!" We were laughing really hard, he's quite the character.
Ethan tries as hard as he can to keep up with his brother and sisters. He's picking up on Odin's love for construction trucks and is always on the watch for them outside. He loves to run away as fast as he can to see if you can catch him, he thinks its quite amusing. We have to lock the deadbolt on our from door so he can't get out- he did one morning and was halfway down the street chasing some people walking dogs before I finally caught up with him!
1 comment:
it is good to hear from you! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Out of control. you need to post more often! I miss you lots!
Post a Comment