Thursday, June 5, 2008

Picture Updates

So I was looking through my pictures and wanted to catch up on the last few months so here goes-
This is Odin blowing out his birthday candles in December (yes, I know, sorry I'm so far behind!) and this is his cake-
We have a lot of fun with birthday cakes!! :) I've found that really enjoy making them special for the kids. Then we got to move into our new house the weekend before Christmas! Yea!! Our mortgage rep (my awesome cousin Cami, thanks Cami!!) and the title company put in a lot of work so we could be in before Christmas. We were so excited!
The front door isn't painted in this picture, we just got it painted recently, I'll have to take a new picture to upload. Because we moved in so close to Christmas we just bought a small pre-lit tree. That didn't keep us from enjoying it though!
We've had a lot of fun moments in our new house!
(yes, that is Brett they're sitting on!)
Easter was a lot of fun, the kids loved hunting for eggs. Ethan picked up two, then once he realized there was candy in them he was content to sit and eat the M & Ms he had, he didn't worry about picking up any more eggs.
Brett's grandpa passed away in March. He was in the military so it was neat to see them there to honor him.
This is Trina's birthday in March-
and this was her cake-
She really likes Batman, so that was my best attempt at the Bat signal.
Trina got some make-up which she and Kilee immediately tried out.
As you can see the results were quite fabulous! :)
Kilee's birthday was two weeks later-
she chose a rainbow cake.
All the kids loved the Skittles. In fact when Kilee was done with her cake she brought it to me- all the cake was left, only the Skittles and the frosting were go. Go figure!
Trina is playing her first year of t-ball. It can be quite entertaining sometimes.
(No, the short stop didn't fall down, she's just resting... I guess... kids are so funny! :)
Other than that, we've just been enjoying the nice weather.

Our backyard is all dirt still and the kids have loved digging in it.



(This was Ethan noticing a backhoe across the street)



2 comments:

The Francis 4 said...

Hello Marcia how are you? What a great looking family! Looks like your enjoying life as a mom! It was great seeing pictures and reading about your family! Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Phew, your babies are big! I love all of the cakes! You should start a business!