- Hanging out by the flag pole (I think we may have spent half of our high school career by that flag pole!) :)
- Choir classes (sitting next to Jami, Cori, & Clea)
- Going to lunch everyday (especially that time when Jess, Bethany, Cori, and I went together almost everyday)
- Playing piano with Jessica in the Seminary building :)
- Picking Becca up in the morning and making that funny noise :)
- Hanging out at Brandy's house (and Mark's house)
- Eating chips & dip with Kami at her house :)
- Repelling with Chet and Adam
- The music trip to California
- Laughing and joking all the time
- Feeling the friendship between our whole group
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Reminiscing
So I took my kids and my nieces and nephews to the Intermediate School last week (this is the old High School) and they were playing on the playground. I meandered over to the cement block with our class's names all carved in and had a flood of memories as I read all those names there, remembering old friends and acquaintances, remembering what it felt like to be in High School and get to hang out with friends by the flag pole everyday, goofing off all the time. I miss those days sometimes. :) I will forever be grateful to all my great friends that made my high school years so much fun that I can always look back on them with good memories. When I think back on high school the things that usually come to mind are (in no particular order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! I haven't thought about the flag pole in a long time! I am glad to here that our cement block is still there. :) Isn't it crazy how the older we get the faster time goes by? Crazy!
We did have good times. I'm so glad that we had the friends that we did. Thanks for reminding me about our good times.
Post a Comment