Sunday, July 13, 2008

Picture Day

So we decided to have a picture day a few days ago, just for fun. I love digital cameras because you can take a thousand pictures without having to go and get them developed or worrying about whether they came out or not.
I have to share a little story though, because it's so funny. Kilee's hair is in two barrettes to the sides- well we had to do that out of necessity (Trina just wanted to look the same, that's why her's is the same way). A little while ago Kilee was helping me get some stuff out from underneath her bed and as she was crawling out her hair got caught and a huge, I mean huge, chunk of hair came out. The weird thing was, she didn't really act like it hurt so I just blew it off. Well the next morning as I was brushing her hair I noticed that she had these short, about 1 inch, hairs sticking out like a mohawk. I said, "Kilee, did you cut your hair?" She got this "trying to look innocent" look on her face and said, "I was walking with the scissors and I slipped and they went like this," and she made a motion of the scissors going across the top of her hair. Trying really hard to keep a straight face and not laugh I asked again, "Kilee, did you cut your hair?" She kinda ducked her head and said, "Yea." Then I realized that was why she didn't cry when she crawled out from under her bed- the hair was already cut! But the "I slipped" lie was just way too funny. She still has a mohawk and she really doesn't like it so hopefully she learned her lesson!! :) Anyway- here's some of the better shots for our picture day!








2 comments:

The Francis 4 said...

Your kiddos are super cute!! Oh looks like your having so much fun being a mommy! Isn't it GREAT! I was so great seeing you in the parade wish we could have talked more but i kept getting left!! Well have to meet at the park sometime and catch up! Take care!

Tyla

Anonymous said...

Look at all your kids! They're so cute! I love digital cameras too. There's so much you can do with them.