Monday, July 14, 2008

MeMoRiEs Of mE...

I saw this on Andrea's blog and thought it was cute, so now here it is on my blog! Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when you picked me up for school in your huge van and made that "hauhnn" sound? Hilarious.

Jessica Farmer said...

Honestly, there are too many to choose from. I guess I will always remember our chicken basket lunches at DQ and our bagel sandwiches from Safeway. I promise that not all of my memories revolve around food... :)

Cami D. said...

Ha ha that you were one of "the little kids" and now you have 4 kids! WHAT?